Deviled eggs are so popular this time of year, but they really make a great snack year-round! This recipe subs in Greek yogurt for the mayo, which adds in more protein and nutrients and I guarantee that you won’t be able to tell the difference!
If you are looking to eat a little healthier and include your entire family in the process, be sure to check out my newest healthy eating guide:
Now onto the recipe!
Greek Yogurt Deviled Eggs
Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 4 servings
A healthier version of deviled eggs that uses Greek yogurt!
- 4 large eggs, hard boiled and shells removed
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 1½ teaspoons white or cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons pickle relish (I used dill)
- ½ teaspoon yellow or Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- paprika for garnish
- Slice hardboiled eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks, add to a small mixing bowl and mash with a fork.
- Combine in a separate bowl the remaining ingredients, except paprika. Add yogurt mixture to yolks and stir to combine. Evenly divide mixture inside the egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika and refrigerate until ready to eat.
Recipe source: Skinny Ms.
Looking for more healthy recipes?