Here are the reasons why:
1. The basic features (which is really all that you need) are free.
2. Tracks both your eating and your fitness in one convenient place, making it easy to see where you need to make changes.
2. You can connect with family and friends and encourage each other to keep going.
3. Easy to use and navigate- even someone who isn’t too familiar with phone apps can maneuver this one.
4. Helps you set realistic weight loss and fitness goals and lets you know what you need to do to reach those goals.
5. There are over 2 million food entries in it’s database, including dishes from popular restaurants, natural foods, and even prepackaged food from the grocery store.
6. If you can’t find a food in the database, you can easily add it- just plug in the stats from the nutrition label and save it to the database. (If you don’t know the nutrition facts for one of your own recipes, you can enter the recipe at My Recipe Magic and it will generate the nutrition facts for you!). Click here to learn how.
7. At the end of each day, it gives you a “snapshot” of how your day went and an estimate of how long it will take you to reach your goals if you were to repeat the same pattern everyday. It’s perfect to let you evaluate your performance, where you need to improve, and how you can better reach your goals.
8. There are over 350 different forms of cardio and strength training exercises in the database (and it even includes things such as light cleaning! My wife loves that she can count that!).
9. It automatically computes graphs that track your fitness, eating, and weight loss/gain, which make it easy to see where you need to make changes.
10. There are places to record your measurements besides just your weight. Sometimes “weight” isn’t the best way to track fitness- your body will lose inches too and it’s a great way to see your progress.
Have a great day!