- 1 cup of barbecue sauce
- 1 egg white
- 1 (20 ounce) package extra lean ground turkey
- 3 green onions, chopped small
- 1 Tablespoon of reduced sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup of dried cranberries (craisins)
- salt and pepper to taste
- nonstick cooking spray
- In a medium bowl place the egg white and beat lightly. Add uncooked ground turkey, green onion, craisins, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Mix well with a large spoon or your hands until well blended. Shape into 28 balls. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Add your meatballs to the skillet; cook over medium high heat for 10 to 12 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink in center, carefully turning occasionally to brown evenly.
- Pour your BBQ sauce over your meatballs and stir them around until they are all completely covered. Place the lid on and let them simmer on low heat for about 3 minutes.
- Serve with toothpicks.
Looking for other meatball recipes?
These are some of my favorites!
Slow Cooker Hawaiian Meatballs
Slow Cooker Sweet and Tangy Meatballs
Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Meatballs
Homemade Turkey Meatball Subs
Slow Cooker BBQ Cranberry Meatballs