With over 150 recipes, we have put together 52 menu plans to make meal time a lot easier.
You can order our book HERE!
Growing up, there was little I hated more than weeding our garden. I remember our parents telling us it was time to go out and weed and we would whine and complain like crazy! But all of that weeding seemed worth it when we could eat tasty vegetables fresh from the garden! My favorite was always the green beans. I think roasting the beans with a few simple ingredients make them taste even better!
- 2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place washed and trimmed green beans in a large Ziploc bag.
- Drizzle olive oil in the bag, seal and shake until all of the beans are lightly coated in oil.
- Spread beans in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, or until beans start getting brown spots on the outside.
Looking for more delicious side dishes?
Here are a few of our favorite:
Honey Roasted Red Potatoes
Oven Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower
Baked Portobello Mushroom Fries
Ranch Roasted Carrots
Cheesy Zucchini Sticks