The hardest part about eating healthier for me is the vegetables. I’ve never been a big veggie person, especially when they are raw. Now that I’m trying to get back in shape after having the baby, vegetables are my new best friend! These are so good that even my husband had seconds!
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups fresh cauliflower florets
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place broccoli and cauliflower florets in a large bowl. Pour olive oil over vegetables and toss until evenly coated.
- Add salt, pepper and minced garlic and mix until evenly distributed.
- Spread vegetables onto a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook in oven for 15-20 minutes, or until vegetables are slightly brown and tender.
Looking for more delicious vegetable recipes? Here are a few of our favorite:
Zucchini Parmesan Bake
Ranch Roasted Carrots
Garlic Roasted Potatoes
Roasted Garlic Cauliflower
Slow Cooker Glazed Carrots
This post is sponsored by:
My friend told me that I could replace all of my usual cleaning products with just two simple cleaning cloths and some water. I’m not going to lie, I was a little skeptical at first! Being a bit of a germaphobe, I wasn’t sure they would do the trick the way that all my heavy duty cleaners would….but I was totally wrong! Here are a few of our favorite ways to use Norwex:
What makes Norwex microfiber different is the fact that each microfiber cloth contains over 2.9 million meters of fiber! Those millions of tiny fibers collect bacteria, dust, dirt and grease from all washable surfaces using water without chemicals! Norwex microfiber has micro silver spun into each cloth that coats the fibers and prevents bacteria from growing.