I love breakfast food . . . especially for dinner!
My husband is the omelet maker in our home and while I love omelets, I had how long it takes to make enough for our entire family. By the time the last person gets their omelet, the first person is already finished with theirs.
This recipe solves all your omelet probs! Mix together all your ingredients, pour it in the pan, and cook! 40 minutes later- you have the perfect omelet that will feed a crowd! Add whatever ingredients you like (or have on hand) to make your perfect omelet.
- 8 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup cooked ham, diced (could also use cooked sausage or bacon)
- ½ cup green bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons finely diced onion
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8x8" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk, and sour cream together. Add in remaining ingredients and pour into baking dish.
- Bake (uncovered) for 45 minutes or until eggs are fully cooked (you will want to make sure that the middle of the dish is done).
- Dish onto plates and add toppings if desired (I love to put salsa on top of mine).
Adapted from AllRecipes
Here are a couple more of our favorite breakfast recipes:
Strawberry Cream Cheese French Toast Bake
Lemon Blueberry Quick Bread
Easy Breakfast Pizza
Country Breakfast Casserole
Homemade French Toast Sticks