This dinner has quickly become one of my family’s favorites!! I love that I can dump it in a slow cooker and let it cook all day.
If you are looking for more easy and healthy recipes, be sure to check out my 30 Days of Healthy Eating Plan with over 100 of our favorite healthy recipes.
- 2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 5 medium red potatoes, unpeeled
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 can (14 ounces) chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) green beans, drained
- ¼ cup water
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup light sour cream
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef. While the beef cooks, dice the potatoes and onion.
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray and add potatoes, onion, and garlic to the bottom of the slow cooker. Top with salt and pepper.
- Add in the ground beef, chili beans, tomatoes, corn, and green beans. Pour water over the top and place the lid on the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Scoop into bowls and top with shredded cheese and sour cream (if desired).
Recipe adapted from Sidetracked Sarah
Looking for more healthy recipes?