This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
1. Crazy Straws – my kids will always drink so much more milk and water when they have a fun straw to drink out of!
2. Paint with Water Books – remember these from when you were a kid? They are just as cool now!
3. Emoji Plush Pillows – my kids are totally going through an emoji phase and these are priced so well!
4. Modeling Clay – I love my kids to be creative and this clay is so fun! So many colors!
5. Fuzzy Mustaches – my kids love wearing these!
6. Joke Book – because you can only hear the same jokes so many times . . . ha ha!
7. Tsum Tsum – my kids LOVE these! There are so many fun ones to choose from.
8. Sling Shot – I got this in my stocking last year (yes, even as an adult) and it has been a lot of fun!
9. Temporary Tattoos – My kids love to wear these . . . sometimes you just have to let them be kids. 🙂
10. Lip Smackers – I remember loving to get new flavors in my stocking each year!
11. Finger Lasers – my kids have so much fun with these in the dark!
12. Finger puppets – this is a great toy to keep in your car or for church, especially for young children.
13. Mini Lava Lamp – my kids think that these are the coolest to keep in their room!
14. Kendama – this is a fun and challenging little game – even the adults love it!
15. Keychains – my kids love putting a ton of keychains on their backpacks.
16. Waterbottles – my kids each have their own water bottle that we keep in the fridge at all times. They are nice for on the go also!
17. Fuzzy Socks – there are so many fun socks to keep your kids feet warm!
18. Stick On Earrings – if your child doesn’t have their ears pierced, these are such a fun thing!
19. Slinky – I think that it’s a right of passage to get a slinky in your stocking!
20. Magic 8 Ball – this was the coolest when I was kid!
21. Silly Putty – one of those classic toys that every kids needs!
22. Wooly Willy – my mom always kept this in her purse and pulled it out at restaurants, church, and basically anywhere she needed me to be quiet for a minute. ha ha!
23. Kaleidoscope – I loved looking at these as a kid!
24. Shrinky Dinks – I don’t know how these work (how do they shrink so little?!), but they are so cool!
25. Hair Chalk – my little girl thinks that this is the coolest. Thank goodness it’s temporary!
26. Voice Changer – we seriously laugh so hard with this- both kids and adults!
27. Glow-In-The-Dark Stars – I had these on my ceiling my entire childhood! They are awesome.
28. Jump Rope – my kids love to play jump rope at recess and were so excited to take their own to school.
29. Wiki Sticks – these keep my kids entertained for hours!
30. Nose Pencil Sharpener – my little boy thought that this was the coolest thing ever. Ha ha!