Gym Core Workout
- Squats – one of the most effective compound exercises for your glutes and lower back.
- Bosu Push Ups – decreasing stability of a classic push up makes your core muscles work harder.
- Cable Chop – high-to-low cable exercise works the abs, chest, and shoulders.
- Cable Lift – low-to-high cable exercise for the lower and upper back.
- Ab Crunch Machine – isolates the rectus abdominis (the 6-pack muscle in the front of your abs).
- Ab Twist Machine – the perfect move for the perfect obliques.
Keep reading down below for details on how each of these exercises is properly performed.