This is one of my favorite recipes to put together at the beginning of the week and eat it all week long – it makes for lunches that you can grab on the go!
Feel free to add in other vegetables you love!
If you are looking for more healthy recipes to keep your eating on track, be sure to check out my 1500 Calorie 14-Day Healthy Eating Plan!
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 3 limes
- ⅓ cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 2 pounds chicken breast, grilled
- 1 (15 ounce) can no salt black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1½ cups pico de gallo (or favorite chunky salsa)
- ¾ cup guacamole
- ¾ cup cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- Set out 6 plates or 6 meal prep containers (whatever you are going to be using).
- In a large bowl, mix together cooked rice, juice from limes, and cilantro. Divide rice between 6 servings.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and divide between 6 servings.
- Divided remaining ingredients 6 ways and assemble your bowls.
- Serve immediately or keep covered in the fridge for up to 3 days.
If you need a good pico de gallo recipe, CLICK HERE.
Looking for more healthy recipes?