This dinner is on your table in less than 15 minutes! My kids love the sweetness of it and I love how easy it is to throw together!
If you are looking for more delicious and healthy recipes that your family will love, be sure to check out my 30 Days of Healthy Eating Menu Plan!
- ⅓ cup brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon crushed red-pepper flakes, or more to taste
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cooked quinoa, for serving
- In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, red pepper flakes and ginger.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; drain excess fat. Stir in soy sauce mixture and green onions until well combined, allowing to simmer until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately with quinoa.
Recipe adapted from Six Sisters’ Stuff