Subscribe to our email list by using the red box at the top of this page.
So if you’re anything like me – music and working out go hand-in-hand! There’s nothing like being able to power through one or two more reps or kick things up to the next level when your jam comes on. As we approach the end of the year, I’ve made a playlist of my 15 favorite workout songs that kept popping up in my playlist this year and wanted to share them with you! Keep reading for more!
This week only – all of Tone-and-Tighten.com’s ebooks are 50% off!! (Good through 01/01/2016)
Workout plans, recipe guides, and more! Check them out right here!
A word about my tunes – I try to find the clean versions of everything I listen to. I like a good beat with good lyrics and feel that shouldn’t be ruined by excessive expletives. I have made every effort to find the clean versions of these songs for the iTunes links and Spotify playlist below. Hope you enjoy!
Click on a song to be taken to iTunes where you can add it to your library!
- Shut Up and Dance – Walk The Moon
- Same Old Love – Selena Gomez
- Worth It – Fifth Harmony, Kid Ink
- Cheerleader – OMI
- Watch Me (Whip / Nae Nae) – Silento
- Can’t Feel My Face – The Weekend
- Hotline Bling – Drake
- Locked Away – R City (feat Adam Levine)
- See You Again – Wiz Khalifa feat Charlie Puth
- Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson feat Bruno Mars
- Sugar – Maroon 5
- Want To Want Me – Jason Derulo
- Hey Mama – David Guetta feat Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha, and Afrojack)
- Trap Queen – Fetty Wap
- Immortals – Fall Out Boy
Are you on Spotify? Because T&T sure is!
Follow this playlist for free right here…
Just curious – what was your favorite workout jam from this year?
I’m always looking for new tunes – help me grow my list by leaving your favorite song in a comment below.
Make it happen,