Summer is here and that means grilling season is in full swing!
This is one of my family’s favorite recipes – the kids especially love it.
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- ⅓ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts (or thighs)
- In a small bowl, mix the first six ingredients.
- Pour marinade in a large resealable plastic bag and add chicken. Seal bags and place in the fridge for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove bag from fridge, drain and discard marinade from chicken.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until no longer pink.
- Serve with pineapple on the side.
Looking for more healthy recipes? Try these ones!
Make it happen,